Razom is a catalyst for organizations and individuals to do more to build a successful Ukraine. From the day we first came together, we learned that we prefer to collaborate with organizations and individuals. Together we deliver the biggest impact in the shortest time. Because we maintain a relentless focus on the needs of citizens in Ukraine, we partner with organizations who work each day to increase civic engagement.
- Serhiy Zhadan Charitable Foundation, a non-profit registered in Ukraine, supports a variety of educational, cultural and healthcare initiatives in the Ukrainian East, to help the communities ravaged by war feel an essential part of Ukrainian society.
- Istorychna Pravda – a non-profit registered in Ukraine, fosters the responsible study of the history of Ukraine with the goal of giving more people access to information about events of the past.
- Building Ukraine Together – a service project of Lviv Education Foundation (LEF) that develops responsible citizenship and trust among people through volunteering. It is conducted in a format of a volunteer camp composed of volunteers from all parts of Ukraine, Russia, EU and the US who help Ukrainians affected by the current crisis rebuild their homes.
- Ukrainian Leadership Academy – a 10-month development program, for youth ages 16-20, based in six locations throughout Ukraine, that is influencing high-potential youth from all over Ukraine. Ukraine is experiencing great changes, ULA is equipping the future leaders of the country with necessary tools to continue its positive development.
- Hromadske Radio – a non-profit registered in Ukraine, founded by 15 individuals. Hromadske Radio produces 12 hours of original radio programming each day. The organization is building a lasting institution that adds valuable elements to the media diet of Ukrainian citizens.
- Math Olymp – each year, a team of bright young Ukrainians represents Ukraine at the International Mathematical Olympiad. Our goal is to support the mathletes and send the best-prepared team possible to bring home the gold.
- The Bohdan Hawrylyshyn Family Foundation (BHFF) – the Foundation aims to promote the democratic transformation of Ukraine by creating a critical mass of patriotic pro-active young Ukrainian professionals, responsible for their own future and for the future of their country.
- My City (Мой Город) – a nonprofit organization, registered in Ukraine, providing an online platform for social projects and civic activists. Razom is collecting worldwide support to help improve the daily lives of people in Ukraine – starting with Odessa.