Based in Washington, DC
Razom was founded in 2014 in the aftermath of Ukraine’s Revolution of Dignity. Since then, we have benefitted from the contributions of hundreds of individuals fromdiverse backgrounds and walks of life. We maintain a relentless focus on the needs on the ground to support Ukraine and on opportunities to amplify Ukrainian voices in conversations in the United States. We operate in Ukraine as Razom Dlia Ukraini (Разом Для України) and we collaborate with organizations and individuals so that we can deliver the highest impact. Razom’s mission is to help build a democratic and prosperous Ukraine. Razom means “together” in Ukrainian and serves as a constant reminder of the community that it takes to create, build and do. Razom creates spaces where people meet, partner and work together to unlock the potential of Ukraine. Razom Advocacy is a branch of Razom for Ukraine committed to advancing policy for Ukrainian victory, and to nurturing community engagement across the United States and Ukraine. We work together with experts, policy-makers, and constituents to help build a more democratic and prosperous Ukraine.
Senior community engagement advisor
● Assist Razom’s community engagement team in building in-district hubs in key US states to increase awareness and understanding of Ukraine.
● Act as the initial point of contact for the community engagement team, providing essential support and assistance to team members and partners.
● Manage and schedule appointments, ensuring all necessary arrangements
are in place for successful engagements.
● Demonstrate a proactive approach by following up on important matters and
ensuring all tasks are completed on time.
● Anticipate the needs of the team and stakeholders, addressing potential
challenges before they arise.
● Take charge of booking travel arrangements, guaranteeing smooth logistics
for team members and visiting partners.
● Capture detailed notes during meetings, ensuring accurate and
comprehensive records of discussions.
● Organize and facilitate in-district research efforts, supporting the team in
gathering valuable insights.
● Occasional travel, training, and speaking engagements to promote Razom’s mission and initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
● A bachelor’s degree in PR, Communication, Education or Political Science.
● 1-2 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
● A proactive mindset, ready to take initiative and drive projects forward.
● Knowledge of grassroots organizing practices is highly desirable.
● Exceptional writing skills are a must, with the ability to craft compelling messages and communications.
● Proficiency of Ukrainian language/knowledge of Ukrainian audiences is a strong plus.
● Strong team player with a diplomatic touch, capable of collaborating effectively with diverse stakeholders.
Logistics and benefits
● Razom offers generous paid time off and unique opportunities for ongoing professional development, as well as competitive benefits packages
● Washington, DC. Hybrid role possible
● U.S. work authorization required
Final salary based on experience and qualifications as well as finalized scope of work.
Razom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
Please send a resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write “Community Engagement Coordinator” followed by your full name. Cover Letter is optional.